What’s it all about?
Shine From Within primarily offers courses and workshops but sometimes a group environment isn’t quite right for a number of reasons. You could be feeling a bit vulnerable or feel like you need some one-on-one time with someone who will gently encourage you to love the skin you’re in and live YOUR dream life, right now. As the Founder and Director of Shine From Within, I LOVE each and every course we run and love seeing each student shine brighter at the end of them, but I also know that spending one-on-one time together allows us to go a bit deeper and hone in on YOU, with no distractions. I personally always work with a mentor or life coach as it helps me to get really clear on what’s important to me and stay focussed to ensure I am always being the best version of myself. I wholeheartedly believe that everyone can benefit from having a mentor so each year I open up limited spots.
First, let me be clear. I am not a therapist or counsellor so we will not dive deep in to your past, but rather look to the future and live for now. Our initial consultation will give me a good indication of where you are at and give us both an idea of whether working with me is right for you. I am a trained mentor and life coach; trained in the art of listening and asking gentle, powerful questions that will help you get clear on where you want to go. It is this powerful clarity, goal setting and accountability that is so supportive in creating the life you dream of. I am a born teacher with lots of resources, worksheets and inspiration to help you on your journey to shining brighter in the world.
Who is it for?
Mentoring is perfect for someone who would like a personal experience and is ready to make some positive changes in their life. That’s not to say that you are not already awesome – I just love finding ways to remind you of that and help the most important person in the world believe it – YOU!
1. You could have completed one of our courses and be craving to go a little deeper with me on a fortnightly basis, work on some goals for the year, develop some techniques to assist with time-management or self-care, and have me there regularly cheering you on and keeping you accountable. Sometimes it’s just nice to have someone there who isn’t a part of your everyday life; someone that you can trust and chat with who isn’t a relative or friend.
2. You might feel as though one of our group programs is too daunting. If this is the case, one-on-one mentoring could be a good way to feel comfortable with me, start to work on your confidence, and get you ready to join in for a fun week. It’s a very different experience going through the Shine Personal Development course with a group of like-minded girls and some have even said that it was ‘the best week of their life.’ That said, I know that a group experience is not for everyone. This is where one-on-one mentoring can be perfect. In this scenario we can combine the mentoring with some one-on-one tutorials in skin care, make up or any of the other subjects that we cover in our courses.
When you decide to invest in some mentoring with me, we will have a face-to-face meeting so that I can get clear on exactly what you need and make sure that I feel like I can really help you and you feel comfortable with me. This usually occurs in a mutually convenient location, with or without a parent, depending on the situation. I will then tailor a program to suit you specifically. We could focus on anything from confidence and self-worth, nutrition and wellness, communication and relationships, presentation, goal setting and life skills. Typically, many of these topics will arise at some point during the mentoring program as they are all important in developing self-esteem and shining from within. It’s all very personalized and focused on what’s going to be most beneficial for YOU.
In order to have lasting change, it’s important to invest time so that we can regularly check in, develop skills and build a relationship that will allow you to grow. To this end, there is a 6 session (3 month) minimum commitment.
The 6 session mentoring program includes:
- 2 x 1hr private sessions face-to-face ($450 value)
- 4 x 1hr sessions via Skype ($400 value)
- Unlimited email access to me for the duration of the 3 months.
- Homework and worksheets to keep you focused, growing and evolving.
To explain further, the 6 fortnightly sessions will run for approximately 1 hour. If you live on the Sunshine Coast then 2 of these will occur in person and 4 will occur online so that you can do the session from the comfort of your own home. We will do this by video conferencing using Skype. If this doesn’t suit you for any reason, we can discuss alternatives. If you live outside of the Sunshine Coast, then all sessions will be conducted via Skype.
The 3 month mentoring program costs $500. A deposit of $100 must be received in order to book the initial face-to-face consultation. If either party decides that mentoring is not the best course of action for you then you will receive a 50% refund on this deposit. A payment plan can be arranged for the remainder of the program.
At the end of the 3 month period, we can reassess and look at the possibility of continuing the mentoring program, if you choose to.
Secure your place now
You can secure your place now by filling in the below form and clicking ‘Submit.’ We will then be in touch to set up a time for our initial consult.
[gravityform id=”6″ name=”Mentoring Enquiry Form” title=”false” description=”false”]
If you have any troubles at all with the above or would like to chat further about mentoring, please call Amanda on 0430 035 740 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!