In this interview we chat about:
– her tips for supporting teen girls.
– being a role model as a parent, not a supermodel who has it all figured out 100% of the time!
– what most teenage boys needs and how she deals with and diffuses challenging situations with her own teens.
– how to work in their world and understand where they’re at rather than expecting them to join us in our world.
– technology and the importance of embracing it to connect with our kids (within reason of course).
– protecting ourselves from online bullies and some tips for encouraging our teens to protect themselves too.
Isn’t she beautiful? You can find Kim at Twenty8.
Make sure you share the podcast with your friends and subscribe on your favourite podcasting app!
I’d love to know what you thought about this episode….please leave a comment below if anything stood out for you from what Kim shared. And of course you can always comment below to let us know about any other people you’d like me to interview or any other topics you’d like us to cover.