A flexible 6-10 week school-based program for high school students. A step-by-step curriculum accompanied by online training, support and a hard-copy binder with all the tools you need to support your students to build communication skills, improve self-esteem, make values-based decisions and shine on the inside….
Want to up-skill and do this the RIGHT way? A complete training series, personalised support and a teacher forum will make sure this isn’t one of those curriculums that sits on your shelf un-used.
Done-for-you resources sent to your door to guide your teens to more confidence, self-love, commuincation skills, positive body image and self coaching skills.
Links in with the Australian curriculum and is teacher and psychologist approved! The curriculum also links in with a new book, Shine From Within; a teen girl’s guide to life, out with Hay House in August, 2018.
Are you a teacher, school counsellor or wellbeing co-ordinator?
Are you looking for resources to support your students to build resilience, self-esteem and confidence? Then this is for you! Our flexible curriculum allows you to choose how you deliver it. From weekly sessions for up to 10 weeks, to making it a part of a full well-being day – you get to choose. The best part is, the work is done for you. Follow the steps to create an empowering and nurturing experience for your students.
‘We’ve created the perfect curriculum. It’s prescriptive enough to teach directly from the resource, but with enough flexibility to put your own stamp on it if you want to. We really wanted to make sure you can hook the sessions in with your own school’s values and ethos as well as be able to express your own passions if there’s a topic in here you want to dive deeper into.’ Libby Schuring, high school teacher, former Year Coordinator and co-creator of this curriculum.
Be your own life coach
Nourish your body
Positive body image
Friendships, forgiveness and you
Strengths, values and social media
Honouring your cycle
Understanding the brain
Self-esteem and resilience
Each lesson has been developed in a fun, engaging way that will foster discussion and a supportive community. Filled with practical tips, activities and discussion prompts, it’s a modern, holistic training program that is sure to inspire and empower your students!
We’re launching this for the first time at the end of 2018 (ready for you to deliver in Term 1, 2019). Be one of the first to jump on board with our BETA round, at less than half the price!
- Phone and email support to help you get the most out of the program
- Video training series
- Hard copy of materials sent to your door
After many years of running our own community-based programs, one-on-one mentoring and going into schools to speak or run workshops, this is the first time we’re offering something for teachers.
It’s modern, fun, motivating, educational and inspiring.
- Fill in the application form + pay the reduced rate of AUD$500 +GST payment on the next page (this is an introductory offer, the cost of the curriculum will increase to AUD$1300 +GST in 2019). We’re excited to offer you this deal and work with you closely as you implement the curriculum.
- We’ll get in touch to organise a phone call and see how we can best support your particular vision for the curriculum. If we both feel this is going to be really beneficial for you and your students we’ll move onto the next stage. If not, we’ll refund you in full.
- You’ll receive access to our training portal full of videos, scripts and more to ensure you are equipped to hold a nurturing space for your students (we want to make sure you feel comfortable switching from ‘teacher mode’ to ‘mentor mode’ for a transformational experience for your students).
- Once you’ve finished the training modules, we’ll post out your binder and extra resources.
- You run your first course using the resources, checklists and templates provided and keep in touch for any support that you might need.