The Youth Mentor Conference is coming!
by Amanda Rootsey
For the past couple of years I’ve been longing to bring together experts and youth mentors from around the world for a live virtual conference.
Imagine, spending a couple of days on zoom with a bunch of other people who are passionate about supporting youth, learning about:
- Promoting teens’ agency during a crisis (and beyond)
- Dismantling the ladder of body hierarchies – moving beyond body positivity and body confidence
- Hosting trust circles (in person and online) with teens
- What teens need right now (hear from teens live!)
- Running camps, mentoring 1:1, scaling a youth business + more!
Imagine being able to ask the facilitators questions and have real conversations (this isn’t a pre-recorded summit), while also knowing you can watch the recordings back later?!
Imagine feeling re-energised, inspired and connected to what teens need right now?
I cannot WAIT for the 2022 Youth Mentor Conference! Join us from 4 – 6 July 2022.
Check it out and get your ticket here.